All YOU Need

eyeOS "Japan" 2.4.1

5/20/11 التسميات:

eyeOS "Japan" 2.4.1

Product Info:




Is this "free from the developer"?
Well, yes and no. The story behind eyeOS is twisted. While the 1.x branch is a Web Desktop Operating System, the 2.x branch is a Workgroup Cloud Desktop. Both branches coexist. This post is legit because of 2 things:
1) The eyeOS 2.4.1 pre is not available on the site yet. It is a preview for developers and not freely available (yet)
2) The eyeOS 1.9.0.3-1 is the eyeOS communities "revolution", refusing the 2.x because it is a completely different product. This version is available from the site, but "very well hidden" in an effort to surpress it.
I personally use and develop for the 1.x branch ... that should say it all. However the main reason for my post is the Workgroup's branch pre release.

And of course, in the past it has been posted here before, so I am following up on that, bringing you the very latest versions!

Why should YOU get it? Simple, cause it is REALLY COOL to have your own OS on the web and your friends or clients can use it. Even on their iPhones! Try it out, you won't be disappointed! And the possibilities for BUSINESS are shear endless!

Have fun y'all!
- Inforcer




Download via FileSonic - eyeOS "Workgroup" 2.4.1 pre (Codename "Japan")     Download via FileSonic - eyeOS "Desktop" 1.9.0.3-1
   
    Demo - See eyeOS 2.4.0 in Action!






4 التعليقات:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for respecting my work.

Anonymous said...

Kaiser,
yeah, I wanted to brighten to mood a bit and cause some laughs :)

Jaloxin,
Yes it is. eyeOS is open source even, so it is 100000% free and legal to use. Make it rock and have fun! :)

jj1979,
Thanks man. FINALLY someone who "gets it". People like you give me the motivation to continue doing this :)

bubbagump,
I got many "Haters" out there, because they are JEALOUS, because I am good, maybe better then them and they realize, that their crappy quality cannot measure up to mine. Competition is in da house, baby! Therefore I don't care about that. In fact, I made this option for such people, so they can call me an "asshole" without breaking the rules by saying it openly in a comment. The more such "hate" I get, the more I know that I am better then them, both as a person and an Uploader. I spoke with the FileSonic Owner today and he told me he got "DMCA Complaints" from (probably) the very same people who vote "asshole" option and 1 Star on my posts. This is soooo low and cowardish I don't know what to say about it, other then "go die". Anyway, we had a good laugh about it ... I love FileSonic :D

Anonymous said...

didi you even write in google eyeos ''japan''? It seems not!!

Look:
http://www.google.de/search?q=eyeOS+"Japan"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a

Go here too:
http://blog.eyeos.org/en/2011/04/11/eyeos-2-4-japan-released/

aq, if you can publish something which is noit published yet, wtf are you doing in this site? aq lavugu yaa, sekil yapicak bisey götveren...

Anonymous said...

guys, relax.
1) Ok the title is not 100% accurate, but in my description I stated that the 2.4.1 was not released yet. Please notice the .1
2) Insulting me in a foreign language (which I can even read, you idiot) is very low. What are you afraid of? To get banned for breaking the rules? Sad.

jakman,

Dude, you are and were so hostile towards me, I don't really give a fuck about you or what you are babbeling about. Get a life. Seriously.

Post a Comment

 
Free Tools © 2012 | Designed by My Blogger Themes |